Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

WSL Update

One of the first things I've learned in my WSL journey is that they have their own lingo.  WSL stand for weight loss surgery and there are a ton of different options for it.  Even the different types of surgeries have there own nicknames. Anyways lets get on with the update.

So October 22nd was when the journey began with the orientation meeting.  As over that day I weighed in at 413.4 lbs.  A 118 days have passed since the orientation and I currently weigh in at 402.2 lbs a drop of 11.2 lbs. All in all I don't think the weight drop is that big of a success, but I'm proud of it none the less.  If I had the time I would post and share a graph or something showing the weight roller coast I've been on for the past year.  This drop is at least consistent downward motion and that is what I want to see.

Since the orientation and the interview I've attended all for Craving Change courses and had my second interview with them. I don't really know what to make of the second interview over all.  I really only meet with 2 of the 4 people I met with the first time.  The dietitian was away sick that day, I have a phone interview set with her for Wednesday afternoon. The exercise person, They have a technical name for the field but I don't remember if off the top of my head, isn't part of the second interview.  Apparently that is going to be the norm going forward.  So far the biggest issue they had was that I wasn't achieve the goal for exercise.  They are looking for 150-200 minutes a week.  I've been really pushing to get more out of the stationary bike.  Gods I can't wait for it to be summer so I can get outside.  Winter SUCKS!

Anyways it is getting late and I need to get some sleep.  Work comes early in the morning.

No comments: