Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

A night without Internet

Holy crap!! I hadno idea how much I have come to rely on my internet connection.  

Thisnmorning tamile woke up and Discouvered that we had no connection. Since she had errands to run for the business and personally it wasn't a big deal. This afternoon it was still down.  I did some basic trouble shooting without success. Called tech support, as expected he told me to do all things I had already done.  Surprise surprise no change.  So now we have a tech coming out tomorrow afternoon.

No internet means no access to drop box for shared files.  No access to Netflix for entertainment, no access to the play station plus account for gaming, 

Anyways I'm whining and want to stop.  Good night.  Ps this post was written from my phone

No comments: