Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

Relaxing Valentine's Day

Yeah it has been a while since I've posted, and once again I will try and keep up a more regular posting schedule.  I keep finding myself getting distracted but a friend recently pointed out some of the benefits to regular blogging.  So I'm going to hold to a more regular schedule.

This Valentine's was a lovely long weekend. It started off with a nice dinner at Boston Pizza.  It was the first time in over 30 years that I had their pizza.  I had an awful experience with them as a child that left scars that are still visible today.  If you've ever seen me eat pizza, well Boston Pizza is the reason I use a knife and fork.  It is one of the naivara's favorite places to eat and we hardly ever go there so that made it something special.

Wow, its been a long time since I've blogged.  It must have been since I honestly can't remember if I've talked about naivara on here before or not.  She is my girlfriend/babygirl/housemate  We've been together for almost 6 years now.  In case you are wondering the wife is well aware of everything as we are what is called Poly.  Anyways it was a nice dinner together, and one I hope we can repeat again sometime soon. Sadly the desert that came after dinner was less then stellar. It made naivara sick to her stomach so we ended up calling it an early night.

Saturday was party day so we had some cleaning to do. Thankfully it wasn't all that much.  We had a few close friends over to help celebrate V-day.  It was a nice laid back party.  Lots of visiting and chatting.  One of our friends brought over a suspension rig and was able to put naivara up in the air for the first time.  tamile was going to go up next but when they started to lay her down the rope slide up and ended up around her neck.  So that was the end of that.  The rest if the night was spent chatting, drinking, and waiting for a taxi.  I ended up crashing before the last of the people left, it is a good reminder for me to remember to take a nap before our parties.

Sunday was spent with tamile and a couple of wonderful friends from Brandon who had coming for the party.  We hit a couple of vaping shops, I'm trying to get tamile to vape more instead of smoking.  It is a slow process but I have a lot of support from friends, including a person who works in a vape shop.  We also visited a local book store and then the 2 couples headed out for a late lunch.  It was a nice way to end the day and to get to know them both better.

Anyways that was my weekend,  I need to get back to working on the up coming MAsT discussion for next weekend.

No comments: