- I'm getting settled in to write blog post and then plan to write for the rest of the day. Jeeves is setting up his own blog URL to follow
- Icey cold goodness that is a slurpee will soon be mine. See the blog later for me details and some photos of the adventure but not the proce
- Why do the put speed bumps in surgical parkade
- Leaving the clinic now it went well only counted three needles in my sac. The first was the worse
- I walked out of the room to see a kid walking around the waiting room wearing a concert shirt for the band Dayglo Abortions it made me smile
- Less than 20 mins and not a cry whimper or scream. Count me disappointed :)
- There seems to be a very confused looking friar tuck of a doctor going in out of the treatment room.
- Cliff was just taken by the nurse into the back room. He seemed fairly optinistic. She almost seemed to have a nasty smirk on.
- Five minutes to go jeeves is now distract with talking of 4th edition realms
- I am teaching jeeves how to twitter. Because i dont think the doctor will let me do this while he works
- He is ok with the fact that i am ok with it because that means I am Woster.
- The driver has just informed that refering to him as that makes him sound llike jeeves. I am ok with that
- Sitting in the waiting room discussing ikeas cash flow with my driver
- My driver just commented that he assumed we were not going to pediatrics to which i answered thats the exact opposite of where we are going
- Carma is a wonderful thing. A woman just handed us a parking pass good for a free hour of parling.
- I am in the parkade and getting closer and closer
- I have left the house and heading for the hospitial
Thursday, 27 August 2009
For those who don't follow my Twitter here is the days from the time I left the house till the end of it. For the most accurate experience of my day please read them from 15 to 1.