Pages

Thursday 10 April 2008

Thursday Thirteen







Thirteen Signs that Spring


1.... Putting away the heavy winter coats

2.... Pot Holes

3.... The 'Bridge Drive In' is open
(Best Ice cream shop in Winnipeg)

4.... The Hot Dog Vendors are out.

5.... Grass

6.... People in Shorts

7.... Patio Furniture & BBQs

8.... A lot more people on Bikes

9.... Dirty Streets

10.... Melting Snow

11.... Motor Cycles

12.... Geese

13.... Road repair crews




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






6 comments:

Brenda said...

Here, Here! Unfortunately, it spit snow today. But the buds are appearing on the trees YAY!
Happy Spring to you!
Brenda :)

Unknown said...

I was just saying that this morning. Time to put away the extra coats and boots from the entryway. My hunny took my daughter out for the first ride of the season, a little too chilly yet for me. lol Spring can't get here quick enuff! Happy T13!

Bethany said...

I am SO glad spring is here...mud and everything! :) I was so done with the snow and the warm weather is just making my week!

Unknown said...

We got snow again, and today rain...but I am so happy that the drive-ins are open.
I had fun visiting your TT.
Mine is at The Cafe.
Hope you'll drop by.

Nicholas said...

It's been spring here since early January, when fall ended.

Shame about more people in bikes. they are an absolute menace.

Anonymous said...

Potholes? Oh, you mean the snow melts enough to see them, cause we have the same potholes this year as we did last year.