Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

Weekend of Rest

It was the last weekend before the insanity begins.  For the most part it was a pretty good and relaxing weekend.  We had our gaming group over on Friday night and for the first time we tried out Savage Worlds. The Saturday we had our monthly MAsT (Masters and slaves Together) meeting. Finally Sunday was spent doing things around the house and ended with the kids coming over for dinner and a visit to help celebrate mothers day. Three major events all of which were very different. All in all I'd say it was a very successful weekend.

Lets start with Friday; it had been a long day at work one that as normal I was sure was never going to end.  Thankfully in the end it ended like it always does.  That evening we used pre-generated characters, their mission was to protect Samuel Clemens while he traveled to give a special.  All in all the game was more then a little on the slow side for what I had intended to run.  I was surprised to learn that it had been run as a convention game in the past.  There wasn't enough to grab the players attention right from the start.  In the end we called the game early but made it far enough to show me that I really enjoyed the system and also the setting.

Sadly for me the night didn't end after the game.  I couldn't for the life of me convince myself that I should go to sleep.  In the end I was awake until about 4 in the morning.

Saturday we did a bunch of puttering around but the main event of the day was our monthly MAsT meeting.  tamile, naviara and I were presenting on Poly and Power Exchange.  We talked about a lot of different aspects of our life and how things work in our household. The rituals and rules that the ladies have as well as the punishment dynamic.  Those attending the discussion seemed to get a lot out of it.  They asked a number of hard questions, and we as a trouple really opened ourselves up to the audience and shared somethings really close to the heart and personal.   I was really honoured at at the end when a number of people came forward and thanks us all for sharing what we did.

Anyways its time for bed at this point.  I want to close by saying that Sunday was really nice and a great way to spend time with family.

I hope you enjoyed a post that wasn't about weightloss





No comments: