Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Weight Loss

A lots being going on as of late, and as much as I want to be blogging about it more I am still having a hard time making this into a regular ongoing habit.  It is something that I'm going to have to keep working on & and it is only going to get harder from here.  As the summer continues my life is only going to get busier from here.

The last couple of weeks I have been really focused on getting my activity level up, tracking my food to stay under calories, and up my fruit intake.  Since I've started doing this I've been able to bring my weight down by 7lbs.  It feels really good to have been able to pull this off, and it has left me feeling great about myself.  Weight loss is a strange paradox,  It is hard to get started and then once you start having some success at it, the benefits start to really show through and make a huge difference in your life that you want to do more and more to encourage it.

Anyways on the subject of it feeling good, I should head out and go for a walk.

No comments: