Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Appointment Moved Up

So I had fully intended to write tonight about RPG Night with Cliff.  Which is  a weekly RPG night that I host at my local game store.  Thanks to a phone call I received today that plan has gone out the window, instead we have more about weight loss and my journey and that direction.  I’ll talk about gaming another time don’t worry.


So like I was saying this afternoon I received a call from the hospital.  At first I assumed it was them calling me back because I had left a message with them on Monday.  That couldn't have been further from the truth.  Basically they wanted to know if I could come in for the appointment earlier.  I was  apparently enthusiastic and they had an opening.  The oblivious from was how soon?  I was expecting to be told a week or maybe two at most earlier.  To my surprise I'm going in tomorrow.

Right now, I'm super nervous about the whole thing.  Alex, my wife is coming with me.  She is concerned and has some questions she wants to have addressed.  I don't know if that is a good thing or not from their point of view, but she will be there.  Hopefully being there will help to put her at easy about the whole process,  I know she is feeling a little nervous about it.

For what has me worried is I don't know what to expect really.  I absolutely hate walking in to a situation where I don't know what to expect or what is expected of me.  So much of it is in the air in my mind.  I've been told by people who've gone through it before me to just relax.  I've set out my goals for them in my initial application and at the meeting they will set out their goals for me.

Anyways stop back tomorrow and I'll try and post something about how it went.  I'm off to try and get some sleep.





No comments: