Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

Camp Nanowrimo Update #1

Wow, Campnanowrimo is off to a right shitty start for me. I capped out at about 1k on Friday.  Saturday was a complete write of as I was busy getting ready for this years Zombie LARP. Then Sunday was recovering most of the day and a little bit of clean up followed by a 60th Wedding annivarsary.  So the long and the short of it is that I am now at the end of day four and I'm at 1k when I should be at 6,668 words.

It is depressing but certainly not something that I can't recouver from.  No doubt there is a formual online someplace that would tell me the minimum number of words I need to write each day in order to catch up.  Maybe I'll try and figure it out/find it tomorrow at work when I can't be writing.  In the mean time, I should be writing.

No comments: