Pages

Monday 22 June 2009

Transformers 2 Special Showing to cap off the weekend

So tonight I am lucky enought to have a couple passes to the special showing of new Transformers movies that opens this Wednesday to the general public. Considering how much I enjoyed the first movie I am hugely excited about tonight and can't wait to see it. All in all it is a great way to cap off a really amazing weekend.

Friday was pretty laid back as I ran some last minute errands to prepare for my Wife's 40th Birthday on Saturday. People started showing up shortly after 4 o'clock Saturday Afternoon, and they where still there when we woke up the next morning.

Sunday was both Mid-summer and a toned down fathers day celebration. To top it all off the temperatures up here where in the high 20's celius and very humid. So it made sleeping very difficult.

No comments: