- Bullying - Is an assault without the physical attack
- For it to be bullying it has to be measured against a reasonable standard. Meaning that just because you think your being bullied doesn't mean that you are as far as the law is concerned.
- The guest workforce (Or the
- The Governments of the world are promoting this new type of workforce and yet not doing nearly enough to protect these workers
- This type of labour force can and does cost Canadians jobs
- If they are good enough to work here, shouldn't they be good enough to be citizens?
- It isn't nearly as regulated as it should be.
- Some people at conferences ask questions only to hear their own voice.
- Status and comments on social networking sites can be seen as a type of bullying and can cause you problems at work.
- The Workers Compensation board is toothless against the Federally run Postal service. They can't fine them.
- If you get hurt at work for Goddess sake file a claim. Don't put it off, Don't not do it because you feel fine. Just put in a claim because you never know what will happen down the road.
- A good apology goes at long way with Labour Arbitrators
- If you don't like the labour unions then make sure you don't take holidays, sick time or vacation. Those were all things that came about through the labour movement.
Bonus point for this Thursday Thirteen
- Can you be fired for what you say in your blog? Yes, Yes you can and it has happened before.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants