Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2008

I am Free

I was trying to think of something to write about today that didn't have me going on and on about GTA 4 which I will be playing this evening after movie night A review to follow, no doubt I will rave about it.

Now on to the post at hand. I came across the following link on Digg

http://flickr.com/photos/pshab/422895344/

It is a bit of graffti that reads

"go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavements, watch T.V
.save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free"

Graffiti on Philip St, Bedminster, Bristol, UK
(opposite Windmill City Farm)

I have to agree with the message if not the intent behind it. I do all of those things and I am free, free to worship the old gods, free to hear the call of the urban spirits and the Natural ones as well. I am Free.

No comments: