Pages

Monday 4 February 2008

Writers Strike

Well there is hope that the writers strike could be over as early as the end of the week. *Crossing my fingers* I think the shows that I like have either completely run out of episodes or have maybe 1 or 2 left.

To make matters worse Reality TV continues to gain a foot hold. We now have such high end programing as "My dad is better than your Dad" A show that pits dads against one another for prizes and fame. We have "The Moment of Truth" a show that hooks people up to a polygraph in front of friends and loved ones. Then asks questions like "Would you cheat on your wife if you knew you could get away with it?" or "Do you really care what happens to the starving children in Africa?"

For the sake of our sanity I truly hope that they can reach an agreement before reality TV takes hold...

No comments: