Pages

Friday 11 January 2008

Writing Critique Group

So I'm looking to form a online Writing Critique Group. A small group of people about 5 or 6 of us, who we can share ideas with and also share some of our writing. Getting constructive suggestions and feed back from one another to help all of us improve our own works.

At this point I'm thinking the best way to do this would be through a Yahoogroup. If your interested in joining let me know and we can try and work out the details as a small group. My only requests are that you be over the age of 21, open minded, creative, and able to take and give constructive criticism.

I have a diverse range interest when it comes to reading fiction, so pretty much any style would be welcome. When it comes to writing I lean towards Fantasy, Sci-fi, paranormal, a bit of romance/erotica. Look forward to getting this started..

No comments: