Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Boost is not the same as food

Well it has been almost two weeks of Boost at this point.  I've done my best to keep true to the diet, it hasn't always been easy and I haven't always been successful.  That being said I have lost 17 pounds since I started the Boost diet which is something I'm pretty damn happy about and excited by as well.  Tomorrow I go in for my pre op appointment,  honestly I have no idea what to expect.  I'm figuring it will be a lot of boring weight, height, all that normal stuff.  Who knows maybe there will be something interesting and some new news.

One of the things I started doing was to come up with a short list of things I've always wanted to do but that my weight has prevented me from trying. 

  • Kayaking
  • Rock Climbing
  • Standing Peddle Board
  • Biking (I do this one already but I'd like to be able to do more.)
  • Skydiving
  • Sex (I do this already too, but I know it is so much better when one is skinner) 
  • Water Sking
  • Hiking Trails (Again I can do this already, but I don't have the stamina to really hike)  

No comments: