Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Cosmic two by four

Do you ever get struck by one of those ideas? You know the type the ones that seem to come out of no where and slams you against the wall like a mugger with a mallet or a 2by4. The ones that make everything else you are working on seem secondary for a little while, at least until you get the new idea grounded and started. I was sitting at my desk this afternoon taking calls and tossing around ideas in my head when I was struck.

Out of no where the idea fairy just bashed me against the back of the head. Now am sitting at work trying to piece together the ideas and figure out just how I can make it work and just how I want to work it. I'm super excited about it, practically bouncing in my chair.

I'm not going to share the whole idea until I work most of it out for myself. What I will share is a couple of the things it will include. First it will include my NANOWrimo Novel from 2007, which I've been trying to come up with a way to use for some time. It will also include writing which I love. Well back to working on the idea itself instead of talking about it.

Feel to try and guess I won't confirm or deny

No comments: