Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2008

Horror Frost

I've talked on and off about my current writing project and I am please to annouce that the 1st draft of the story is finish. As I sit here writing this I'm listening to the printer spit out the last pages rush out of my printer. My goal had been to finish it by Tuesday so am a day behind. I'm really excited by this it is effectively the fastest story I have written from concept to page it's been about a month and a half.

At this point I start working on the editing and the trimming. Currently it sits at just over 10,000 words in order for me to submit it as I intend I need to serious trim that fat of the story and get it down to 5,000 which is the maximum size they will accept. So wish me luck!

Sorry folks no sneak peeks this time around.

No comments: