Pages

Sunday 21 September 2008

Elton John Concert

So those of you who follow my Twitter my have noticed that am at a lot more concerts then normal. Well the reason for that is I have gotten a part time job as an Usher at the MTS Centre. It's the local arena here in Winnipeg, its also one of the top ten stops in the world on concert tour circuit which means we get some amazing concerts in town.

Todate I have seen Neil Diamond, Oasis, and Sir Elton John. I also got to listen to Crewfest, it is a great little job with lots of perks like getting to see and listen to the various concerts from time to time. Tonight I was blessed to witness a bit of group magic and the power of the human voice. Sir Elton John was playing his old hit Crocodile Rock and there is that part of the song where everyone is singing Na Na Naa image that being sung by 15,000 people all of them getting more and more excited as they are conducted by Elton. It was a wonderous and powerful thing.

No comments: