Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Interview

I found out yesterday that I have an interview for a new position within the company this morning. So keep your fingers crossed everyone. The position is in a different part of the company and it would get me off of the phones for the most part and have me working more with paper. I'm excited about the change and the full time status that would go a long with the position. Did I mention that it would put me back down town as well? So the travel time to and from work would literal be cut in half.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Best wishes with your interview! Hope you get it!!

Have a SUPER day!
*huggles*
=0)

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I just posted pics of my tattoo on my blog today as well! Must be something in the water, lol.

Good luck with your interview!