Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2008

Weigh in

Well I didn't 'break on through to the other side!' what did was more like peaking through to the other side and looking at what is there. Am not going to complain one way or the other, I am now at the lowest weight I've been at since I've started and I have at least peaked through to the side and now I plan to stay there.

Here's what I've been doing first off I've really increased my work outs. I'm follow a tread mill work out that my wife's trainer gave her and its working well for me. Also starting to use the big gym balance ball and doing crunches on it. My eating habits remain marginal at best as I often turn to comfort food when the opportunity presents itself. on the plus side am doing what I can to keep it from presenting as often as possible.

Weight Down 1.4 to 359.8lbs





My Weight Chart:
Weight Chart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss & the exercise!

One Opinionated Woman said...

I am standing up and cheering! You are inspiring - did you know that? Thanks for sharing this very challenging journey - and I always look forward to hugging less of you more often!