Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2008

That last bit of magic

I've had a few e-mails off the list and a few people asking how my friend is doing for whom we worked a bit of magic for. So I thought I would take a moment and offer a the slightest bit of an update since its not really my story to share.

They are at home and doing better, the pain continues to slowly go away and things are getting better. Keep them in your mind and remember to breath for them every so often.

Thanks to everyone who did and is still taking part.

Update:

I recieved an e-mail from my friend who asked me to pass this along to my readers and give them a bit of a status update.

I'm finally getting to the point where I am not sleeping or in a medicated narcotic fog all the time - I learned at day 2 at home that I simply had to surrender to the drugs and the healing sleep they provided. I'm so looking forward to being able (alert, coherent, conversational) to see people soon. Very soon. I've got cabin fever, and the cats are tired of my monologues. They've heard all my best jokes. Twice. Thrice. Thank you, I'll be here for weeks. They've stopped applauding, and I haven't seen a standing ovation in days. (you can share this part with your blog readers, and give them my deepest thanks and appreciation for their magick and good energy).

No comments: