Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2008

Pagan Blogger's Network

So I've been searching around the blog'o'sphere and the wonderful world wide web (Yes Virgina that's the wwww) and I've found surprisingly few Pagan blogs. Tons of christian ones and even networks for Christian's to blog together. I couldn't find anything like that for Pagan based blogs and was kind of disappointed about the lack of community for pagan blogger's. So like always when am disappointed I've decided to try and do something about it.

The plan is to start off slow and just build up a collection of links here in my blog, if the interest is there maybe move on and set up something a little more organized. In the mean time if your interested just take a moment and comment here and I will add you to the list and maintain it.

Welcome to the Pagan Bloggers Network. I'll try and work on some graphics this evening..

No comments: