Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

A long over due update.

Wow, it feels like forever since I've written anything here.  That likely is because it has been forever since I've written anything here.  At first I had what I thought was a good reason, but that went away about a month and a half ago when I told naivara about the new girlfriend Roswyne Remember that cute red had I met at one of our house parties back in September.  Well She has become my girlfriend, I would say that has been going really well over all.  We talk a lot and spend a ton of time together, while both still are left wanting even more time together.

Anyways it is what it is and the time away from blogging is time away from blogging.  It certainly is something that I have missed doing on a more regular basis.  My intent is for this to be the first of a number of regular posts.Yes if you've read the blog for any amount of time you will know that this isn't the first time I've said something like that, and to be sure it won't be the last time I say it either.

Anyways here are some quick high level updates to get everyone caught up on my universe.

  • Still happily married to tamile
  • Have a wonderful new girlfriend Roswyne
  • Effects of Weight loss surgery continue to be felt.  As of my last weigh in I'm currently at 300.5lbs.  That is a hundred pounds lost since July when I started the boost diet.
  • I've recently switched from iPhone to Android for my cell phone.
  • I've gone up to full time hours as of today.  (Not sure how I feel about this yet, other then that it needed to be done.)
  • I'm getting a ton more driving in, and getting closer and closer to feeling confident enough to go for my license.


Anyways I guess that is enough for now, I'm sure there will be other posts in the coming days exploring different things.

No comments: