Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Keeping Busy

Things have been pretty insane as of late, I enjoyed a wonderful week off.  It was productive, it was fun, and most importantly it was relaxing.  The biggest disappointment of the vacation was that the weather had turned sour and I couldn't start running.  I was left with using the stationary bike, which I don't mind but isn't nearly as enjoyable as running. All it wasn't a good week for food and health.

Vacation came to an end with a brand new gaming convention out of Fargo, called dCON.  The weekend was a great trail run of the hotel that we use during our trips to Fargo.  It changed hands a couple of months after our last visit.  As a convention the weekend was great I got in a lot of really good games and tried a number of different new games. Also not a dud among the new games, which is always a plus.  I even got to try out a new roleplaying system that I had been curious about.

The most exciting part of the weekend for me was signing an contract with my artist for a game I am working on called Casting.  It was a very important step in the project.  When I have some more time I'll share a couple of the pictures and talk more about the game.

Anyways the vacation is over and now it is back to work both the day job and writing.

No comments: