Pages

Friday 13 February 2009

Environmental Green Team

I got an e-mail this afternoon letting me know that the company I work for is putting together an Environmental Green Team. They would be responsible for meeting a few times a year to discuss environmental issues affecting the company. We would be responsible for developing solutions to environmental conerns and recommend different ways employees can support environmental initiatives in Canada. Because I've brought forward environmental issues a number of times in the past, I've been asked if I want to put name forward to be apart of the group.

I'm pretty excited about it...

2 comments:

Shirl said...

What a forward thinking company. A chance to really achieve something, I bet you are excited about it!

Edain said...

That's great news! More businesses should do this. :)